Throughout the year, Gulf Coast’s nonprofit partners strive to increase awareness of and raise funds for their important work. Gulf Coast invests in these efforts through community grants to help organizations maximize their impact.
If you are seeking support for a fundraising event, please complete the Community Grant application. We have streamlined our process so that sponsorship grants are now considered Community Grants.
- Requests are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Funding may not exceed $25,000 during the fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
- We request one application per organization for each fiscal year. The application may include multiple programs and/or events you would like Gulf Coast to consider funding.
Gulf Coast's grant making is designed to make the greatest positive impact in our communities. Leveraged grant requests exceed $25,000 and should clearly target regional priorities, utilize creative strategies, provide measurable data to assess impact, and include strategies for sustainability.
- Your organization must have skin in the game – in other words, your confidence in the proposal is so strong that your organization will provide at least half of the funds for the project or program.
- Leveraged grant applications are accepted twice a year and only one leveraged grant per organization may be awarded each fiscal year (July 1 – June 30)
- Prior to applying for a leveraged grant the organization must submit a leveraged grant inquiry found here.
- Any organization that has an open Leveraged grant with Gulf Coast and has not submitted a final grant report is ineligible for a Leveraged grant.